Recipe 1: Energizing strawberry smoothie
You can collect more energy with this drink. It has many health benefits for your body.
You also need potassium for your cells to function properly. Remember, fresh strawberries always give the best resulty for your strawberry smoothie recipe.
- Half cup of coconut juice
- One glass of quality water
- Ten units washed and fresh strawberries
- Two tablespoons of quality and fresh honey
- Ice (optional)
You can also add salt to this mixture.
Using a medium speeded blender will be great to protect the ice cubes. Put all the ingredients into the blender and mix them. Serve cold!
Recipe 2: Strawberry smoothie with yoghurt & ice cream
How to Make Strawberry Smoothie with Yoghurt?
As the weather gets warmer, cold drinks are more sought after. Strawberry smoothie is also one of the best drinks to drink when it’s time for strawberry. Another is the strawberry milkshake. Flavors very close to each other, but strawberry smoothie is preferred more because of the yogurt in it.
It is also a very nutritious and healthy flavor for children. I have had a few more attempts recently. But in terms of consistency and flavor, I liked the most recent recipe and finally I share my notes for you.
- 250 g strawberry
- 2 tablespoons of yogurt (yogurt should not be juicy and do not use strained yogurt. You should use a semi-juicy, full-thickness yogurt. It should not be runny or watery.)
- 2 tablespoons of honey (I used 2 tablespoons, but it depends on how sweet your strawberry is, and how sweet you love it. So, while you are doing the smoothie, adjust the size of the honey. If you don’t have honey, you can use granulated sugar. You can adjust it to your taste.
- Half a glass of cold milk
- 2 or up to 3 cubes of ice. Don’t miss the ice measure too much so that your smoothie is thick and beautiful. I used 2 pieces of ice.
- Ice cream (optional) I did not use it but if you have ice cream at home, you can use it. You can also add 1 ball of vanilla ice cream into it. It will be more delicious.
How to Make Strawberry Smoothie with Ice?
1. First, wash your strawberries and cut out the green stems and let the strawberries float a little.
2. Cut the strawberries into 2 or 3 pieces according to their size and throw them into the blender.
3. Add the honey, yoghurt and milk and crush it well. It should get a smooth consistency.
4. After adding the last ice, start the blender again and your mixture is ready.
5. If you want to serve it immediately, keep it in the fridge a little. If you want to keep it in the fridge, you do not need to add ice.
6. While serving, you can decorate with mint leaves or strawberry slices.
7. The consistency of our drink should be of a pudding consistency, if you add milk or ice too much, its consistency may deteriorate.
We shared our tips about how to make strawberry smoothie at home easily and deliciously. If you want to read more about smoothies, click here!